So my friends... I've jumped on the band-wagon, it's true. I've become engrossed in the Presidential elections. Why might you ask? Well, although raised by Republican parents, I feel that the county's dis-satisfaction in the current President is due to ignorance - plain and simple. If we are un-educated then we end up with an un-educated President.
Now, once again comes the issue that we are raised to believe in one side or the other, but things are just not that black and white. It is imperative that we educate ourselves in order to make responsible decisions. This is my goal. My parents did not instill these opinions, in fact, they've mostly empowered me to make my own decisions. So here I stand tall and steadfast. I shall educate myself on these candidates and their mission as well as what I stand for and expect for my self, my job, my health insurance and my country. :-) We will see.
About Me
- Cecilia Parma
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- What can I say? I'm me... there are no easy words to describe ME... there is no method to my madness. But know this - I love my family :-)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree, cece! We need to learn as much as we can before we decide who we want to be in charge of our country. It's funny, I read your post right while Dave and I were in the middle of watching Hillary on "Meet the Press". Yay for doing our part as american citizens! :)
PS When do you head for Nicaragua?
GO ROMNEY!!!
-David
What is up HOMEY?!!?!?!? You rock. and we need to get together...SOON I'm moving!
Steph
www.thewoolfpack.com
Tuesday's the big day! Who's it gonna be cece??
Post a Comment