skip to main | skip to sidebar

la di da

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

About Me

My photo
Cecilia Parma
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
What can I say? I'm me... there are no easy words to describe ME... there is no method to my madness. But know this - I love my family :-)
View my complete profile

Friday, January 4, 2008

I guess it CAN be worse - Burger King Outsourcing

Posted by Cecilia Parma at 6:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My favorite info. sites

  • The Drudge (REAL news)
  • Wise GEEK (might as well learn)
  • Wiki Wiki (encyclopedia)
  • Check your political "Facts"
  • Find your Spot (Cities to relocate)

Mi Familia

  • My Jules
  • Monica
  • Dave and Emily
  • Rosa
  • Papa Parma
  • Dave

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • Ignorance IS bliss after all
      • I guess it CAN be worse - Burger King Outsourcing
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (3)