About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
What can I say? I'm me... there are no easy words to describe ME... there is no method to my madness. But know this - I love my family :-)

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas sans family

So this year Monica and I shared Christmas Day together! We had fun, and even though it was just the two of us, we were happy to talk to everyone that day. YAY FOR CHRISTMAS!

We opened dad's stocking, and exchanged our gifts:


Then I tortured.. I mean, played with the puppy:


Then we played with the new make-up (Monica looked like me, but it didn't photograph well)


Played with the puppy a little more...


Then Monica made pizza - here she is posing in the apron Mom bought. Oh yeah, and it's interesting looking for pepperoni on Christmas Day :-)


AAAAND, played with the puppy again.


Then we fell asleep watching Wall-e. Good times :-)

3 comments:

Monica said...

I like all the playing with Ralph!

The For Real JP said...

You guys are so cute. I really like that picture of you and ralph

rosa said...

I love the pictures. You guys are so cute! Cece, you just love picking on ralph... lol but it's so entertaining.