Cleveland On List Of America's Dying Cities
4 Ohio Cities Make Forbes List
POSTED: 3:07 pm EDT August 5, 2008
UPDATED: 6:49 am EDT August 6, 2008
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio dominates a magazine's list of what it calls America's fastest-dying cities.
Forbes magazine named four Ohio cities on its list of places that have weak population growth and sputtering local economies. Canton, Cleveland, Dayton and Youngstown are among the 10 listed.
The cities were listed alphabetically, not ranked.
The list shows that the country's old manufacturing backbone is in rougher shape than ever and still looking for something to replace its smokestacks, according to an article in Forbes' new issue.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved
About Me
- Cecilia Parma
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- What can I say? I'm me... there are no easy words to describe ME... there is no method to my madness. But know this - I love my family :-)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment